Program Name: Information & Technology (IT) and Multimedia
Enrolment: Open for all the months
Duration: Depends on academic requirement
Who can be part of this internship?
High School Students, Undergraduate, Postgraduate or Career Changer.
Studentsstudying Information security, Computer Networking, web systems, programming language and related courses.
Importance of the program: Information and technology interns can specialize in fields like software development, application management, hardware components like desktop supports, server or storage administrator and network architecture.
- Work as a placement worker
- Brief knowledge about the company software
- Planning, coordinating and directing activities related to computer and information systems of a company from hardware to software to the network of an organization.
- Involve in setting up of work stations
- Improving computer needs of an organization
- Upgrading software when needed
- Attending meetings and seminars with seniors (IT manager)
- Reporting findings and needing improvements in company’s technological systems